Malaysian Curry Chicken.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, malaysian curry chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Malaysian Curry Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Malaysian Curry Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook malaysian curry chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Malaysian Curry Chicken:
- Prepare 2 of Chicken meat.
- Prepare 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- Take of Malaysian curry pasta.
- Take 3 of potatoes.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Make ready 1 of Tomato.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Make ready of Garlic powder.
- Make ready of Option Cumin powder.
- Get To taste of chicken powder.
- Take 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Make ready 1 of lemong grass.
- Make ready of Water.
Steps to make Malaysian Curry Chicken:
- Prepare all ingredients, cut cube potato, onion, tomato and chicken.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add onion and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add chicken meat and cook until chicken looks dry. Add boiled water and cook over high heat.
- Add potatoes, garlic powder and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill potatoes get tender..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and springkle with chopped fresh chili,Serve it with rice, bread, chapati or else as you want, 😘.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food malaysian curry chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!