Coconut Fried Chicken.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut fried chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Fried Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Coconut Fried Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coconut fried chicken using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Fried Chicken:
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brewed coffee.
- Get of Juice from 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Make ready 12 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of peanut oil.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 of scotch bonnet chilies.
- Get 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 1/3 cup of brewed coffee.
- Take of Juice 2 limes.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Make ready 2 cups of panko.
- Take 1 tbsp of chicken shake.
Instructions to make Coconut Fried Chicken:
- Brine chicken in water, coffee, lemon juice and salt for two hours..
- While the chicken is brining, make the Chicken Shake: Combine Chicken Shake ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until blended. Set aside..
- Once the chicken is ready, heat 3 tablespoons peanut oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper..
- Working in batches, add the chicken and brown on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside. Add the garlic, chilies and curry paste and sauté until golden and fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, buttermilk, brewed coffee, lime juice, 1 cup of water and return the chicken to pan. Bring to a simmer and cook uncovered until chicken is cooked through, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food coconut fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!