Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mustard chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mustard Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mustard Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mustard chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mustard Chicken:
- Get 500 g of Chicken.
- Prepare 30 g of Mustard.
- Prepare 75 g of Onion.
- Make ready 30g of Garlic.
- Make ready 30 ml of Mustard oil.
- Get As required of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Make ready Pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- Take 20 g of Ginger.
- Get 50 ml of Curd.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
Steps to make Mustard Chicken:
- Heat pan..add mustard oil to it..once the oil is hot,add a tsp of mustard,let it crackle..then add chicken pieces to it..stir for 5/6 minutes with medium flame.
- Make a smooth paste of ginger, garlic, onion and mustard…
- Once the chicken is stirred well then put the blended masala into it..add salt,turmeric powder, coriander powder,chilli powder..and chopped tomatoes into it and stir…
- Cover the lid and cook chicken with medium flame for another 8/10 minutes….
- Then add half a cup of beaten curd into it and mix well.. finally and garam masala into it and serve hot…
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mustard chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!