Fried Blue Catfish with Coconut Rice (Nasi Uduk).
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fried blue catfish with coconut rice (nasi uduk). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Blue Catfish with Coconut Rice (Nasi Uduk) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Fried Blue Catfish with Coconut Rice (Nasi Uduk) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have fried blue catfish with coconut rice (nasi uduk) using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Blue Catfish with Coconut Rice (Nasi Uduk):
- Take 4 Lb of Blue Catfish.
- Take 1 of Lemon.
- Take of Oil cooking.
- Get of Salt-Pepper.
- Get of ✨Coconut Rice✨.
- Make ready 400 ML of Coconut Milk.
- Get 4 Cup of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare 2-3 of Pandan leaves.
- Take 1 Tsp of Salt (as you need).
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Chicken Flavor Bouillon (Optional).
- Get 3 of Thin slices Galangal.
- Prepare 3 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- Make ready 2 of Lemongrass.
- Take 3 Cup of Water.
Steps to make Fried Blue Catfish with Coconut Rice (Nasi Uduk):
- Prepare the blue catfish by cutting it into small pieces. Squeeze in the juice of 1 whole lemon onto the catfish then season it with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Fry the catfish 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until it’s crispy as desired..
- To cook the coconut rice, place all of the ingredients in a rice cooker pot and cook until ready. Stir the rice in the rice cooker and let it rest for 15 minutes before serving. Remove the lemongrass, pandan, ginger, bay leaves and galangal..
- It is traditional to shape the rice and put it alongside the fried catfish, fried tofu, broccoli, fried eggs and cucumber. Sprinkle fried shallot on top of the rice. Enjoy!😉.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fried blue catfish with coconut rice (nasi uduk) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!