Indonesian Gado Gado.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, indonesian gado gado. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Indonesian Gado Gado is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Indonesian Gado Gado is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook indonesian gado gado using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Gado Gado:
- Make ready 4 of Chinese cabbage leaf.
- Get 100 gr of bean sprout.
- Get 100 gr of sneak bean.
- Make ready 2 of stems choi sum.
- Take 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Get 4 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 100 gr of fried tofu, cut in small dice.
- Get 250 gr of grilled chicken.
- Prepare 150 gr of granulated peanuts, oven it until dark brown then crush i.
- Get 2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 2 pieces of small shallots.
- Prepare 270 ml of light coconut milk.
- Get 1 tsp of tamarind puree.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 2 drops of lime juice or juice from half piece of lime.
- Get 2 tbs of peanut oil.
- Take 250 ml of water.
- Prepare of If you like spicy add sambal or a couple or crushed chilli.
Steps to make Indonesian Gado Gado:
- To make a peanut sauce : heat the peanut oil, then fry the onion and shallot until soft, then put all the ingredients (and sambal or chilli) and let it boils until thick..
- Boild all the vegetables one by one for 10 – 15 seconds.
- Cut the boiled vegetables in the fair cut.
- Plate the vegetables, potatoes, tofu, and chicken.
- Pour the peanut sauce on the top of it.
- Garnish with boiled egg and fried shallot.
- Serve it with shrimp cracker.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food indonesian gado gado recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!