Sweet and Spicy Chicken Curry.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet and spicy chicken curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sweet and Spicy Chicken Curry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet and spicy chicken curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Take 4 tbsp of vegatable ghee oil.
- Get 1 lb of cubed chicken breast.
- Make ready 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 3 tbsp of Pataks curry paste of choice.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 of sachet Pataks creamed coconut.
Instructions to make Sweet and Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Melt the Ghee oil in a large saucepan..
- Add the chicken cubes and brown..
- Add the onions and cook until soft and golden..
- Add the garam masala, chilli powder and stir. Add the tomatoes and heat until bubbling..
- Stir in the curry paste and add 1/2 cup of water. Bring the heat back up to simmering and add sugar..
- Simmer for 30 mins stirring every now and again..
- Add the creamed coconut and simmer for 10 minutes stirring often..
- Serve with rice or nan breads..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sweet and spicy chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!