chicken and vegetable "Lo Mien".
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken and vegetable "lo mien". It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
chicken and vegetable "Lo Mien" is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. chicken and vegetable "Lo Mien" is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken and vegetable "lo mien" using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken and vegetable "Lo Mien":
- Take 1 of toasted sesame oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 lb of chicken, cubed.
- Make ready 2 cup of broccoli.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water chestnuts.
- Get 1/4 cup of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shiitake mushrooms (stem removed, cut in half).
- Get 1/4 cup of almonds, chopped.
- Take 2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of green onions, chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut aminos.
- Take 1 of sesame seed to garnish.
Instructions to make chicken and vegetable "Lo Mien":
- Heat wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add sesame oil, minced ginger and garlic, and sauté for one minute to allow the flavors to infuse the oil.
- Add chicken to wok, and cook, stirring frequently for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the chicken is mostly cooked.
- Add in broccoli, water chestnuts, celery, and shiitake mushrooms; sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add in almonds, cabbage, and green onions.
- Pour in coconut aminos (2-4 tbsp).
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes, until cabbage softens a little.
- Remove from heat, and garnish with sesame seeds.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken and vegetable "lo mien" recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!