Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken spinach mushroom bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken spinach mushroom bake using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake:
- Take 2 cups of chicken, cooked (shredded).
- Take 10 oz of mushrooms (canned or fresh).
- Make ready 6 oz of spinach roughly chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of mozzarella shredded.
- Make ready 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get of For the sauce:.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of container of ricotta cheese or ¾ cup heavy cream.
- Make ready 3 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 oz of mozzarella.
- Get 1/4 cup of parmesan grated.
- Take Pinch of nutmeg.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake:
- Boil chicken..
- Preheat the oven to 350F..
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and thyme. Cook for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and red pepper flakes, then season with salt and pepper and sauté for 8 minutes..
- Stir in spinach (a handful at a time, allowing to wilt before adding the next handful), and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Set aside..
- In a small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Heat on low, stirring occasionally, until cheese melts and the sauce becomes smooth and homogeneous..
- In a casserole dish, arrange a layer of shredded chicken meat. Spread over half of the cheesy sauce then arrange a layer of mushroom-spinach mixture. Spread remaining sauce on top, sprinkle with mozzarella and bake for 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly on top or turn on broiler for the last 3-5 minutes for extra crispy cheese..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken spinach mushroom bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!