Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, parsley garlic-butter chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have parsley garlic-butter chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken:
- Make ready As needed of Enough chicken breasts to fill the bottom of a 13×9 glass.
- Make ready 1 1/2 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley.
- Make ready 7 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Make ready To taste of Heavy cream.
- Take To taste of Paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400. In a large skillet melt ½ stick of butter with 2 cloves of garlic. Sear the chicken in the skillet on both sides until nice and brown..
- After you have flipped it the last time, sprinkle a decent covering of paprika on the top side..
- Melt a stick of butter with about ½ cup of parsley and the remaining cloves of garlic. Add salt and pepper..
- Pour enough heavy cream into the glass pan to coat the bottom at least 1/4 inch..
- Place chicken in pan and spoon parsley garlic-butter mixture over it..
- Pour any remaining mixture into the cream. Bake for about 20 min..
- When finished, serve with a couple spoon fulls of sauce from pan to coat the chicken.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food parsley garlic-butter chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!