Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, honey bbq baked chicken wings. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey bbq baked chicken wings using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings:
- Make ready 1 of Family Tray Of Chicken Wings.
- Get of Onion.
- Make ready of Bell pepper.
- Get of Minced Garlic.
- Make ready of Lemon pepper.
- Get of Garlic salt.
- Take of Paprika.
- Make ready of Chicken Bouillon.
- Take 1 Cup of water.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Take of Honey.
- Get 1 bottle of honey bbq sauce.
- Get of Crush red pepper.
Steps to make Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings:
- Clean and Rinse Chicken Wings.
- Pre heat the oven to 400..
- Season your chicken wings, front to back evenly with lemon pepper, garlic Salt and paprika..
- In a pan, place your seasoned chicken wings. ADD, Bell pepper, onion, 1 tbsp of Chicken Bouillon, 1tbsp of minced garlic, butter and 1 cup of warm water..
- Wrap with foil and place in the oven for 45 mins..
- After the wings have baked for 45 mins, take out of the oven sprinkle crush red pepper (not too much if you don't like spicy foods). Honey and Bbq sauce. Put it back in the oven for 20mins uncovered..
- After 20 mins, take the chicken out and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food honey bbq baked chicken wings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!