Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy cheesy baked chicken alla vodka. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy cheesy baked chicken alla vodka using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka:
- Get 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast – cut to 1 inch cubes.
- Take 1 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 8 oz of penne pasta.
- Get 1 jar of vodka sauce (I used Bertolli).
- Take 1 1/2 of Shredded mozzerella.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add penne. Cook for 8 minutes. Drain when done and set aside..
- While pasta cooks heat a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add butter and olive oil. As soon as butter is melted add chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to preference. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through..
- Add vodka sauce and parmesan cheese to chicken in skillet. Stir to combine. Add penne. Gently stir to coat..
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with half the mozzerella. Repeat layers. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly..
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve with a side salad and/or garlic bread, and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy cheesy baked chicken alla vodka recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!