Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken cordon bleu bake with mustard greens. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken cordon bleu bake with mustard greens using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens:
- Take 1 packages of Chicken thighs.
- Get 1 packages of honey ham.
- Get 1 packages of mustard greens.
- Get 1 of butter.
- Get of salt.
- Get of black pepper.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Make ready of onion powder.
- Make ready 1 packages of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 packages of Swiss cheese.
- Take 2 of eggs.
Instructions to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens:
- First off, place the mustard greens in a baking dish like a bed for the chicken. Hit it with 1/4 cup of water, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder. 3 pads of butter on top. That's done..
- Next we take the chicken thighs and pound them out nice and flat. Hit them with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder..
- I layer each thigh with half a slice of swiss cheese and 4 slices of honey ham..
- Roll up the chicken thighs and place them on top of the mustard greens bed.
- Beat the 2 eggs and use half the egg wash to cover the chicken thighs..
- Cover in panko bread crumbs. Drizzle the other half of the egg wash over the panko bread crumbs and apply another layer of panko on top of that. This cordon bleu is nice and crispy..
- Pop this is the oven at 400°F for 35-45 minutes. I use a meat thermometer to get them to a perfect 165°F..
- Plate and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken cordon bleu bake with mustard greens recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!