Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked curry mac and cheese with chicken and broccoli. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have baked curry mac and cheese with chicken and broccoli using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli:
- Take 1 of Cooking Spray.
- Make ready 6 oz of Uncooked Pasta (your favorite short noodle).
- Prepare 1/4 of Salt (to flavor pasta water).
- Take 6 oz of Broccoli raw.
- Take 1 tsp of Butter, light.
- Get 1/2 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- Take 5 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese (divided).
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup of Milk, skilm.
- Take 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese, fat free.
- Take 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken (cooked, shredded or cubed).
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, fat free (optional topping, doesn't change smartpoints value).
Steps to make Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli:
- Cook Pasta according to instructions. Add broccoli 3 minutes before Pasta is finished. Drain and return to pot..
- In medium saucepan melt butter over medium. Add breadcrumbs, stir frequently until golden brown. Transfer to small bowl and mix with 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese..
- Preheat oven to 375. Coat 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large saucepan whisk milk, curry powder and flour together. Bring to boil, whisk frequently. Reduce heat and simmer on low for about 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and whisk with cheddar cheese, mustard, salt, pepper, 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Pour sauce over noodles, broccoli and chicken. Stir until well coated..
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, top with shredded cheddar cheese and then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until edges are bubbly.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked curry mac and cheese with chicken and broccoli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!