BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bbq honey sriracha baked chicken wings. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have bbq honey sriracha baked chicken wings using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings:
- Get 300 gm of BBQ Sauce (i use Singlong brand).
- Make ready 5-10 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Make ready 5-10 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 kg of chicken.
- Get 2 tbsp of rosemary.
- Get 50 gm of rice flour.
- Prepare 50 gm of corn flour.
- Make ready 50 gm of plain flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of curry powder to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of seasoning to taste.
- Get 125 gm of butter.
Instructions to make BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings:
- Mix corn flour, rice flour with plain flour, curry powder, seasoning powder & curry powder. Coat chicken pieces evenly and deep fry for 15 mins.
- While frying chicken, cook the sauce. Melt butter in the pan and add butter bbq sauce, sriracha sauce, honey and rosemary spice to taste.
- Dip the fried chicken into the sauce and arrange neatly in baking pan. Bake at 220°C for 15-20 mins..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bbq honey sriracha baked chicken wings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!