Crispy Baked Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crispy baked rosemary chicken & potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Baked Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Crispy Baked Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy baked rosemary chicken & potatoes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Baked Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes:
- Make ready 6 of Chicken breast.
- Get 8 small of Red potatoes quartered.
- Get 1/2 cup of Red onions; sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of Extra-virgin oil, or as needed.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garlic; minced.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Red pepper; fresh & minced.
- Get 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Get 1/3 tsp of Rosemary; dried.
- Take 1/3 tsp of Oregano; dried.
- Get 1/3 tsp of Parsley flakes; dried.
- Get 1 tbsp of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Salt to taste.
Instructions to make Crispy Baked Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 375 (190 degrees C)..
- Heat up the oil on medium heat, then melt butter in the oil. Once the butter is melted, add onions and cook for about 1 minute. Next add garlic, pepper, rosemary, oregano, parsley, Italian dressing, and salt to taste. Cook for about 5 minutes on low heat. Set sauce aside..
- Cut the potatoes and place in a bowl. Mix some of the sauce into the bowl of potatoes well. Place potatoes in a baking pan and place in oven with the white part of the potatoes facing downward. Bake for 30 minutes..
- While the potatoes is baking, slice each chicken into 3-4 slices per breast and put in a bowl. Mix some of the sauce into the bowl of chicken and set aside..
- After the potatoes has baked for 30 minutes, turn the potatoes to the other white side facing downward on the pan. Baste sauce over the potatoes and chicken breasts and place in oven for another 30 minutes.(If the chicken and potatoes does not all fit on one pan, you may bake the chicken and potatoes on separate pans BUT place the pan of potatoes in the bottom oven AND keep an eye on the potatoes to avoid burning.).
- Optional, baste during the last 15 minutes for extra crispness..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crispy baked rosemary chicken & potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!