Garden Chicken with Marinated Fresh Mozeralla, Garlic Kale, butter seared Asparagus and Guacamole topping.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, garden chicken with marinated fresh mozeralla, garlic kale, butter seared asparagus and guacamole topping. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Garden Chicken with Marinated Fresh Mozeralla, Garlic Kale, butter seared Asparagus and Guacamole topping is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Garden Chicken with Marinated Fresh Mozeralla, Garlic Kale, butter seared Asparagus and Guacamole topping is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have garden chicken with marinated fresh mozeralla, garlic kale, butter seared asparagus and guacamole topping using 28 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garden Chicken with Marinated Fresh Mozeralla, Garlic Kale, butter seared Asparagus and Guacamole topping:
- Make ready of Garden chicken.
- Prepare 6 of Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast (frozen).
- Get 6 small of portabella mushrooms.
- Make ready 2 large of organic celery stalks, chopped (save the leaves and tops).
- Prepare 1/4 of Red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of Green bell pepper, chopped.
- Get 1 large of Shallot, chopped fine.
- Make ready 6 of Various sized Garlic Cloves (or to taste).
- Take 1 of lime, juiced.
- Get 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegerette.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Paprika, Cumin, Oregano, pepper, all to taste.
- Make ready of Marinated Fresh Mozerella.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic flavored bread dipping oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Rosemary Balsamic Vinegarette bread dipping oil.
- Take 1 packages of Small ball of Fresh mozerella, sliced.
- Get of Guacamole.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados.
- Get 1/2 of Lime, juiced.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of garlic powder (or fresh minced, depending in taste).
- Get of Garlic Kale.
- Get 1 bunch of Kale, washed and chopped/shredded into small pieces.
- Get 1 large of garlic clove.
- Take 2 tbsp of water.
- Take of Butter Seared Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of (and this is where things fall apart) salted butter.
- Make ready 1 bunch of Asparagus (for about six people).
Instructions to make Garden Chicken with Marinated Fresh Mozeralla, Garlic Kale, butter seared Asparagus and Guacamole topping:
- Thinly spread the olive oil in a deep dish (a large baking dish sizeable enough to fit all pieces of chicken flat).
- Lay out the chicken as described above.
- Take the tops and leaves of the celery and pulverized them to make a paste. you can use a processor or a mortar and pestle. add about a teaspoon of balsamic vinegarette to this..
- Spread the celery and vinegar paste over the chicken, evenly coating all surfaces. now it's green eggs and chicken!.
- Toss in the mushrooms and veggies, sprinkling the mess with more balsamic and olive oil and the seasonings to taste (NO SALT, THAT IS WHAT THE CELERY PASTE IS FOR).
- Cover the marinating chicken and put in fridge for about an hour.
- While the chicken is doing its thing, place slices of Mozeralla on a plate, douse in the oils, and rub it in.
- cover the cheese and put in the fridge.
- when the time comes, heat the oven to 350°F.
- When your oven is ready, bake the chicken for about an hour.
- while the chicken is baking, mix all ingredients for the Guacamole to desired smoothness.
- Cover the guacamole and put in fridge.
- when chicken has about ten minutes to go, start a pan (we used an electric griddle) to about medium temperature.
- melt the butter and cook asparagus until tender. about fifteen minutes.
- Heat a wok, throw in the kale, add the garlic and water, stir a few times, cover and let steam until stems are tender (about 5 minutes).
- hopefully the chicken has reached an internal temp of 160° by the time the asparagus and kale are done..
- When all is done, put a piece of chicken on a plate, smother it in the marinated veggies, put two slices of the cheese on top of that, and a hearty glob of guacamole on the cheese..
- Last but not least, give that plate a wide smile of asparagus and a second eye-mound of kale. voila! A masterpiece..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food garden chicken with marinated fresh mozeralla, garlic kale, butter seared asparagus and guacamole topping recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!