Fish baked samosa puff. Today we are making fish shaped samosa.with yummy potato filling. If you like the recipe please like share and subscribe to. Before you jump to Fish baked samosa puff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We're Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
These samosas were one of the first items Be the first to review this recipe. A delicious, hearty Indian snack, baked instead of deep fried. Spring roll,samosa,Gizdodo, and Nigeria puff puff.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fish baked samosa puff. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fish baked samosa puff is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fish baked samosa puff is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Today we are making fish shaped samosa.with yummy potato filling. If you like the recipe please like share and subscribe to. Before you jump to Fish baked samosa puff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We're Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fish baked samosa puff using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish baked samosa puff:
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready 250 gram of maida.
- Prepare 50 gram of oil.
- Take 50 gram of butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 100 gram of chicken.
- Take 1 of big size onion.
- Take as needed of Coriander leaves little bit.
- Take 1 of capsicum.
- Make ready 4 pc of green chilli.
- Get as needed of Little bit cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of dry mango.
- Get 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Fish baked samosa puff. egg•maida•oil•butter•baking soda•chicken•big size onion•Coriander leaves little. I only use the top shelf in my oven. When I used the bottom, they didn't puff well and went flat, so be sure to do the same. What's your favorite way to enjoy a samosa?
Instructions to make Fish baked samosa puff:
- Mix oil and salt in the flour and make dough cover the dough for 10 minutes.
- Add red pepper powder, white pepper powder salt in keema at some oil and cooker it well mix capsicum and green chillies and green coriander leaves cooked well..
- Mix the butter thoroughly in the flour and take his dough and make the roti cut it from two sides in between and bend one by one and do the cutting down position as back of the fish..
- Put a little butter on it and then keep it to bake..
Baked, fried, with potatoes or without, with peas or without? Any special spices you must include? But fried samosas taste the best. Roll each sheet to a square. Puff Pastry Samosa – the famous samosa made easy with puff pastry – with holidays around the corner, these would make great appetizer! *Thaw puff pastry sheets according to instructions on the package.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fish baked samosa puff recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!