Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole. This hearty skillet dinner is an easy, deconstructed version of chicken Parmesan that makes the classic achievable, even on the most rushed weeknight. Delicious skillet chicken parmesan recipe made with fresh mozzarella cheese and crisped/baked in a single cast iron skillet. Patty made me chicken Parmesan on our fourth date on a cold January night, almost three years ago.
Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken parmesan skillet casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken parmesan skillet casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
This hearty skillet dinner is an easy, deconstructed version of chicken Parmesan that makes the classic achievable, even on the most rushed weeknight. Delicious skillet chicken parmesan recipe made with fresh mozzarella cheese and crisped/baked in a single cast iron skillet. Patty made me chicken Parmesan on our fourth date on a cold January night, almost three years ago.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken parmesan skillet casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole:
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs. (You really need the panko bread crumbs for this).
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces, patted dry.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of tomato basil pasta sauce (I ended up using the entire 22 oz jar, so be flexible!).
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese. (I use the whole bag, what's another 1/2 cup).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of shredded fresh basil (if you have it. I sprinkled a bit of dry basil seasoning on it).
I bet you already have them in your pantry. Good old-fashioned chicken Parmesan gets the skillet treatment in this one-pot dish. Serve with rice or spaghetti for comfort food at its finest—and fastest! This Skillet Chicken Parmesan has all the same flavors as the traditional version, but is ready in much less time.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- In a 10" oven proof skillet melt a tablespoon of butter. Add bread crumbs cook stirring frequently until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to separate small dish. Add Parmesan cheese to toasted Panko crumbs. Set aside..
- Wipe skillet and add remaining 2 tablespoons butter into skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and salt and cook until chicken is cooked thru, add garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes; stir and cook another minute..
- Stir in pasta sauce; heat to simmering. If the consistency is to thin I simmer intil it thickens to my liking.Remove from heat, top with mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted probably 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Top with basil..
- I served this over spaghetti..
Plus, everything is made in one. Chicken Parmesan is a great choice for an everyday family meal. Cooking the whole dish in a skillet on the stovetop means there's no need to dirty a Chicken Parmigiana is another name for chicken Parmesan. The dish is thought to have been inspired by the Italian dish melanzane alla Parmigiana. See more ideas about chicken parmesan, skillet chicken parmesan, chicken parmesan recipes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken parmesan skillet casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!