Teriyaki chicken. Moist and Juicy Chicken thigh glazed with a sweet and flavorful sauce!! Check out this easy to make recipe made with simple ingredients. Teriyaki chicken is a quick and hearty dish that wins every time.
It's easy to make this take-out classic in your oven, on the grill, or using your pressure cooker. Teriyaki is derived from the Japanese root words teri, to shine, and yaki, to broil or grill. While Teriyaki Chicken in the US is more like Teriyaki Sauced Chicken, the original dish's There are many ways to cook Teriyaki Chicken — bake, grill, and pan-fry.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, teriyaki chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teriyaki chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Teriyaki chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Moist and Juicy Chicken thigh glazed with a sweet and flavorful sauce!! Check out this easy to make recipe made with simple ingredients. Teriyaki chicken is a quick and hearty dish that wins every time.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have teriyaki chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki chicken:
- Prepare 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Get of Flour to sprinkle chicken with.
- Make ready of For teriyaki sauce 2 tbsp soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 2 tbsp of water.
- Make ready 2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Make ready Half of tsp ginger paste or more for preference.
But what you need to be careful. Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce in the refrigerator for at least an hour. In a wok or deep skillet, add the chicken in the teriyaki marinade and cook thoroughly over high heat. Teriyaki Chicken is loaded with mouthwatering sticky, savory and slightly sweet chicken.
Instructions to make Teriyaki chicken:
- Mix all ingredients for teriyaki sauce together before hand.
- Heat pan to medium and add 2 tbsp oil.
- Sprinkle 2 chicken breasts with flour.
- Add sauce to heated pan and also chicken.
- Cook until sauce is reduced and chicken is done.
- Remove chicken and allow to rest 10 minutes and slice into chunks.
- Add 2 more tbsp of water to sauce in pan and bring to a simmer. Add sliced chicken back into pan and cook until sauce is completely reduced and sticking to the chicken. Enjoy !!!!.
Teriyaki chicken is one of my faves! A teriyaki chicken bowl to take you to Tokyo. There's something about that sweet and savory sauce on chicken that gets me every time. Teriyaki chicken is a Japanese dish with teriyaki sauce. Why do we love this teriyaki chicken and broccoli recipe so much?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food teriyaki chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!