Spiced chicken with mango, pineapple, and coconut. Mango Chicken Coconut Curry Fit Moms Full Plates. Cream Cheese and Tropical Fruit Tart with Spiced Crust On dine chez Nanou. To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components.
Pininyahang Manok (Chicken with Pineapple and Coconut Milk). Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet. Top grilled chicken breast halves with a sweet and spicy tropical salsa of fresh pineapple, mango, jalapeño peppers, and cilantro.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spiced chicken with mango, pineapple, and coconut. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced chicken with mango, pineapple, and coconut is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Spiced chicken with mango, pineapple, and coconut is something which I have loved my whole life.
Mango Chicken Coconut Curry Fit Moms Full Plates. Cream Cheese and Tropical Fruit Tart with Spiced Crust On dine chez Nanou. To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spiced chicken with mango, pineapple, and coconut using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced chicken with mango, pineapple, and coconut:
- Make ready 8 of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
- Make ready 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground allspice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground cayenne.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of mango pineapple juice blend.
- Get 1-400 ml of can coconut milk.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
Chicken was very tasty.especially left over! Salsa was okay though next time I may skip it and just stick with marinaded chicken. This Mango Chicken Curry uses fresh mango as its base and adds full-fat coconut milk for creamy richness. In English-speaking parts of the world, curries are meat or vegetable dishes that have a sauce or gravy that's seasoned with traditional Indian spices, usually served over rice.
Instructions to make Spiced chicken with mango, pineapple, and coconut:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Combine the spices in a bowl, then sprinkle the spice blend over the chicken. Put the seasoned thighs in the fridge for 30 minutes so the spices can penetrate a bit..
- Add a small splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Sear the chicken thighs, skin-side first, for about 6 to 8 minutes per side, until they're well-browned. Remove the thighs to a plate and set aside..
- In the same pan, add the onion and garlic. Let fry for 2 minutes until softened and lightly brown. Add the juice, then let simmer until only about a half cup of syrupy liquid remains..
- Add the coconut milk and soy sauce to the pan, along with several grinds of black pepper. Return the chicken and any juices to the pan. Turn the heat down to medium, and cook for about 20 minutes until the thighs are done. Be sure to flip the thighs occasionally. If the sauce gets too thick while cooking, add a splash of water to loosen it..
We enjoy unique and tasty dishes, and this coconut-mango chicken is definitely no exception. In this dish, you'll be combining chopped chicken breast with the sweet and tangy flavors of mango, coconut, and smoky spices like cumin and paprika to create a yummy one-pot meal that comes together quickly. I lived in the Caribbean when I was a child. Return chicken and reserved mango mixture and cooking juices to slow cooker; heat through. Serve in taco shells; sprinkle with cilantro.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spiced chicken with mango, pineapple, and coconut recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!