Chicken Curry with Roast Beets.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken curry with roast beets. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Curry with Roast Beets is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Curry with Roast Beets is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken curry with roast beets using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry with Roast Beets:
- Take 4 of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 2 of large red onions, cut in half and finely sliced.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of mild or medium curry paste.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked beetroot.
- Make ready 1 (14 oz) of tin coconut milk.
- Take 5 oz of baby leaf spinach.
- Take of Small handful of fresh cilantro leaves.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry with Roast Beets:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Pat dry the chicken thighs and place in a roasting tray and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 40-45 minutes or until the juices run clear when the thickest part is pierced with a skewer..
- Heat the olive oil in a medium, deep frying pan or sauté pan over medium-high heat and fry the onions for 8-10 minutes until softened. Add the curry paste and fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring, then add the beetroot and stir to coat in the spice paste. Pour in the coconut milk and gently simmer for 10 minutes until thickened, then add the spinach and stir in to wilt..
- When the chicken has finished cooking, remove and discard the skin, then shred the meat using two forks. Add the meat to the curry and stir in any cooking juices as well. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Scatter the cilantro leaves over the top..
- Serving suggestion: serve with basmati rice or naan bread plus a dollop of plain yogurt or sour cream. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken curry with roast beets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!