Instant Pot Egg Rolls in a Bowl. Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Instant Pot Egg Roll in a Bowl is a delicious low carb one pot recipe. It is a simple meat and cabbage dish with a tasty Asian flavored sauce.
Wait until it's hot and then add pork (or meat of choice). Add seasonings and soy sauce and brown meat. Instant Pot Egg Roll in a Bowl is an easy and unique dinner recipe!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, instant pot egg rolls in a bowl. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Instant Pot Egg Roll in a Bowl is a delicious low carb one pot recipe. It is a simple meat and cabbage dish with a tasty Asian flavored sauce.
Instant Pot Egg Rolls in a Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Egg Rolls in a Bowl is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot egg rolls in a bowl using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Egg Rolls in a Bowl:
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 lb of lean ground pork, ground beef, or ground chicken.
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of beef or chicken broth.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 inch of ginger, peeled and grated.
- Make ready 1 bag of coleslaw mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves, Optional, to garnish.
- Make ready of sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of gluten free soy sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of dry sherry.
- Get 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of corn starch.
I mean, when I visit a really good Chinese restaurant, I always get them. The crisp exterior and the delicious filling tempts me, and the dipping sauce lures me in. But egg rolls are deep-fried, and they aren't always the most healthy choice for an appetizer. This delicious Instant Pot Egg Roll in a Bowl recipe is a hearty, healthy meal of egg roll "filling" without the wrapper, and it effortlessly comes together in mere minutes in the pressure cooker!
Steps to make Instant Pot Egg Rolls in a Bowl:
- Make the sauce by adding all of the sauce ingredients into a small bowl and whisking well, then set aside..
- Brown the pork (beef or chicken) and onions in a little olive oil in the inner pot of the Instant Pot by turning on the saute function and adjust it to the medium heat setting..
- Don't wait for the display to say 'hot', add oil right away and cook the pork for two to three minutes, stirring all the time, then turn it off..
- Add the beef (with beef) or chicken (with pork or chicken) broth to the pot with the onions and pork..
- Lock the lid, turn the steam release vent to "sealing" and using the manual setting, adjust it to cook for 4 minutes at high pressure, then quick release..
- Add the garlic, ginger and the sauce to the pot, stir and turn back on the saute function..
- Add the shredded vegetables and stir well. Place the Instant Pot glass lid and let the vegetables cook down for two to three minutes. Go a bit longer if you want softer vegetables..
- Once that's done, turn off the Instant Pot and serve in a bowl..
Instant Pot egg roll in a bowl is your perfect healthy low-carb dinner! If you are looking for classic egg rolls in wrappers, check out my easy authentic egg roll recipe. Pressure Cooker / Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowls give you all the flavor of an egg roll in an easy-to-make, easy-to-serve bowl. Then add oil, tofu and mushrooms. Sauté for couple minutes till tofu browns a little and mushrooms start to release water.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food instant pot egg rolls in a bowl recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!