Crockpot Chicken with Tomatoes. This saucy, scrumptious chicken with tomatoes, bell peppers and mozzarella was a GREAT use of my slow cookin' workhorse! Great recipe for Crockpot Chicken with Tomatoes. Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast, then cut into chunks and place into your crockpot.
Add tomatoes to skillet, stirring to scrape up browned bits. Disclosure: I have been compensated for my time and have also received a Crock-Pot. Our best crockpot chicken recipes make weeknight meals a breeze.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crockpot chicken with tomatoes. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Chicken with Tomatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot Chicken with Tomatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This saucy, scrumptious chicken with tomatoes, bell peppers and mozzarella was a GREAT use of my slow cookin' workhorse! Great recipe for Crockpot Chicken with Tomatoes. Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast, then cut into chunks and place into your crockpot.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot chicken with tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Chicken with Tomatoes:
- Get 1 of large pack chicken breast (boneless / skinless).
- Get 1 of onion, sliced.
- Take 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Take 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Get 1 can (4 ounce) of stems and pieces mushrooms, drained.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of adobo.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white cooking wine.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Get of Cooked white OR yellow rice.
Save time and money with these budget-conscious chicken dinners for the slow cooker. You'll come to this crockpot recipe for its nutritious combination of chicken, quinoa, black beans, and tomatoes—but you'll stay for the. If you enjoyed our Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken Recipe, you will love this new recipe. Try crockpot chicken and spinach recipes.
Instructions to make Crockpot Chicken with Tomatoes:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast, then cut into chunks and place into your crockpot…….
- Add into crockpot your sliced onion, green pepper and minced garlic……..mix lightly…….
- Add in your diced tomatoes and stems and pieces mushrooms……mix lightly…….
- Now add in your black pepper, oregano leaves, adobo, Sazon, white cooking wine and ground cumin, mix lightly……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5 – 6 hours, stirring occasionally……
- Serve with cooked white or yellow rice and enjoy 😉!!.
Try tossing in some spinach for a twist. It adds a nice pop of color and really tastes delicious with the sun dried tomatoes. Crockpot chicken with sun-dried tomato pesto. CrockPot Spicy black bean and chicken soup with tomatoes, chiles, peppers and spices is delicious served with cool avocado and a touch of sour cream. Top it with cilantro for freshness and your taste buds will want to do a mariachi dance.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot chicken with tomatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!