Chicken Adobo with Anise. Adobo ay tatak Pinoy kaya lahat ng Pilipino ay marunong mag luto nito. Chicken Adobo with Anise is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day.
Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste and ease in preparation.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken adobo with anise. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Adobo ay tatak Pinoy kaya lahat ng Pilipino ay marunong mag luto nito. Chicken Adobo with Anise is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day.
Chicken Adobo with Anise is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Adobo with Anise is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken adobo with anise using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo with Anise:
- Get 2 lbs of chicken cut into serving pieces.
- Prepare 3 pieces of dried bay leaves.
- Get 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Make ready 5 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Get 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of whole peppercorn.
- Prepare 5 pcs. of Anise.
- Take 4 of tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 of onion.
A dish that is classically and quintessentially Pinoy. My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar. Chicken Adobo – crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. Chicken Adobo is a perfect dinner for the entire family.
Instructions to make Chicken Adobo with Anise:
- Combine chicken, soy sauce, and vinegari in a large bowl. Mix well. Marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour. Note: the longer the time, the better.
- Heat a cooking pot. Pour cooking oil..
- Sauté the onion, then add the garlic followed by the tomatoes..
- Pan-fry the marinated chicken for 2 minutes per side..
- Pour-in the remaining marinade..
- Add dried bay leaves,anise and whole peppercorn. Simmer for 30 minutes or until the chicken gets tender.
- Put-in the sugar, and salt. Stir and turn the heat off.Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!.
Chicken adobo makes a perfect dish for weeknight dinner as the cooking process is so easy. I just love it that everything gets done in one pot and the ingredients are. A coworker of mine brought Chicken Adobo to a potluck (along with bunch of other Filipino dishes) and I've been wondering what a good recipe would be. Adobo chicken makes me think of a spicy Mexican dish, but this looks mad delicious. There's no anise or adobo in this chicken, but when all ingredients are combined, the flavor is spot on.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken adobo with anise recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!