Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cucumber roll. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cucumber Roll is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cucumber Roll is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cucumber roll using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cucumber Roll:
- Prepare 2 of cucumbers.
- Take 1 of breast piece of chicken.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare 6 of Black pepper corns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of tabasco sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of BBQ sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chilli garlic ketchup.
Instructions to make Cucumber Roll:
- Boil chicken with salt and black pepper corns. When chicken become tender, takeout in a bowl. Grind chicken in a grinder and take out the grinded chicken in a bowl..
- Now add cheese, black pepper powder, tabasco sauce, hot sauce, chilli garlic ketchup, oregano, BBQ sauce, teriyaki sauce in a grinded chicken and mix it well. Microwave it for 2 minutes..
- Slice the cucumbers in a length wise with a slicer..
- At last, fill cucumber stripes with chicken fillings, sprinkles parsley and roll it. Insert toothpick with olives into the roll. Repeat the procedure until all slices done..
- Finally your cucumber rolls are ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cucumber roll recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!