Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng). Nasi goreng (English pronunciation: /ˌnɑːsi ɡɒˈrɛŋ/) refers to "fried rice" in both the Indonesian and Malay languages. Nasi goreng is often described as an Indonesian rice dish cooked with pieces of. Nasi Goreng is the popular Indonesian fried rice which is traditionally served with a fried egg.
Nasi Goreng is just an exotic name for Fried Rice.so we hear! But it is amazing how the flavor is different for other Fried Rice. We love the fact that it.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fried rice (nasi goreng). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nasi goreng (English pronunciation: /ˌnɑːsi ɡɒˈrɛŋ/) refers to "fried rice" in both the Indonesian and Malay languages. Nasi goreng is often described as an Indonesian rice dish cooked with pieces of. Nasi Goreng is the popular Indonesian fried rice which is traditionally served with a fried egg.
Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have fried rice (nasi goreng) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng):
- Get 5 cup of rice, cooked.
- Take 3 of eggs, beaten.
- Get 4 clove of garlic.
- Get 4 clove of shallot.
- Take 3 each of fresh red chilies.
- Prepare 3 clove of candleberry nut (known as indian walnut/kemiri).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken, fried and chopped (optional).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of sweet soya sauce.
- Get 1 of cucumber, sliced.
Nasi goreng, Indonesia's version of fried rice, gets a sweet-savory profile from kecap manis and a big hit of umami from shrimp paste. For the Nasi Goreng: If using day-old rice, transfer rice to a bowl and break rice up with your hands into individual grains. Nasi goreng komplit – spicy fried rice served with a sunny side up on top, chicken satay and fried chicken on the side along with kerupuk udang (shrimp crackers) and acar (Indonesian pickles). Tripe and stinky bean fried rice – yes, it's the kind of bean you should not eat before going on a first date.
Instructions to make Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng):
- Grind garlic, shallot, red chilies, and candleberry nut. You can also use blender and add a little cooking oil instead of water. (But grinding the seasoning will improve the taste than blending it, because by grinding them, its oil will come out)..
- Pour cooking oil into a frying pan and let it heat..
- Saute grinded seasoning til it smells good..
- Pour beaten eggs into the pan and scramble them..
- Add rice and chopped chicken into the pan..
- Add salt, white pepper and sweet soya sauce. Mix them well..
- Keep mixing them for a while, then it is ready to be served. Best served with sliced cucumber and chips..
Nasi Goreng can be served as a main dish, as a component of a Dutch/Indonesian 'rijstafel' or as a side dish. It is commonly eaten by Indonesians for breakfast, which you can do also if there is any left from the previous day (doubtful!). Preparation time does not include cooking and cooling the rice. Nasi Goreng is a classic example of edible recycling. Make it with leftover rice and all those little odds and ends you have hanging around the house.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fried rice (nasi goreng) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!