Spicy 5 Star Masala Chicken Noodles. Chicken drumsticks are simmered in a home made green masala packed with fresh cilantro. You can also use canned chickpeas, drain the excess water and use. Adding chicken masala powder is the secret ingredient, i used Aachi Chicken Masala powder if you don't have Aachi brand use any available brand.
If you have a good garam masala along with some basic ingredients like chili powder, onions etc then you are good to go with this recipe. Chef Way This fresh-flavored, spicy recipe calls for both chicken breasts and thighs and a good deal of spices, added slowly as the dish cooks. Easy Way Use only chicken thighs and add the spices all at once to cut back on the cooking.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy 5 star masala chicken noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy 5 Star Masala Chicken Noodles is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy 5 Star Masala Chicken Noodles is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Chicken drumsticks are simmered in a home made green masala packed with fresh cilantro. You can also use canned chickpeas, drain the excess water and use. Adding chicken masala powder is the secret ingredient, i used Aachi Chicken Masala powder if you don't have Aachi brand use any available brand.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spicy 5 star masala chicken noodles using 39 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy 5 Star Masala Chicken Noodles:
- Take of Chicken Marinates:.
- Get 1 Cup of Boneless chicken.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Soya sauce.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of White vinegar.
- Get of Ingredients for Noodles stuffing:.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Boneless Chicken.
- Get 2 Tablespoon of Oil.
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Crushed pepper.
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of 5 star masala.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Soya sauce.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Hot sauce.
- Take of Ingredients for Noodles:.
- Get 1 Cup of Noodles.
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of Oil.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Make ready 4 Glass of water for boiling.
- Get of Ingredients for 5 Star masala:.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Black peppercorn.
- Make ready 2 of Small pieces of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Get 10 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Star Anise.
- Make ready of Vegetables:.
- Get 1 Cup of Green Onion.
- Take 1 Cup of Cabbages.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Carrots.
- Take 1 Cup of Capsicums.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Onion.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Crushed peppers.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Oil.
For more recipes related to Chicken Masala Noodles checkout Chicken And Rice Noodle Stir Fry, Chicken Tikka Noodles, Chicken Noodle Stew, Chicken Red Curry Pasta. Ingredients for Chicken Masala Noodles Recipe. There are certain recipes which always remain our favorites and we can never be tired of cooking them over and over again. Adjust the spices according to your choice.
Steps to make Spicy 5 Star Masala Chicken Noodles:
- Sub sy phly ak bartan ma 4 glass pani daly us ma 1 teaspoon salt or 1 teaspoon oil shamil kary or pani ko boil hony dy..
- Jub pani boil hony lagy to is ma noodles ko add kary or usko boil hony dy..
- Jub noodles achi tarha boil ho jaye to usko strain kar lay or is par thanda pani dal kar achi tarha pani nekal dy or 1 tablespoon oil dal kar noodles ko achi tarha mix kary taky ye chipky nahi..
- Ab is ke baad 5 star masala ready kary.5 star masala ke liye hamai chai hai 1 teaspoon black peppercorn,2 small cinnamon,1 star anies,1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds,10 cloves ye sari cheezy chai hy hamai 5 star masaly ke liye..
- Ab is ke baad in sari spicies ko achi tarha blander kar lay..
- Ab is ke baad ak bowl ma 1 cup chicken add kary is ma 1 tablespoon soya sauce or 1 tablespoon whute vieger or sath ma1/2 teaspoon black pepper shamil kar ke chicken ko mari nate kary ke liye rakh dy takreeban 10-15 mins tak..
- Ab oil ma ginger garlic paste ko fry kry..
- Is ke baad marinate wali chicken ko shamil kar ke achi tarha mixed kary or medium to low flame par aram sy pakny dy..
- Jub chicken achi tarha pak jaye or pani sukha dy or oil chor dy tb is ma sary spices ko add kary..
- Ab chicken ko sary spices ke sath achi tarha bhony takreeban 5 min tak..
- Phir jub chicken achi tarha bhon jaye to is ma thora sa pani add kary or medium to low flame par pakny dy..
- Is ke baad veggies ko oil mein fry kary..
- Sath ma crushed or black pepper b add kary or 1-2 mint pakny ke baad oil say nekal dy..
- Ab chicken ma in veggies ko add kary or achi tarha mixed kary..
- Ab sath ma noodles ko b add kary or uper say soya sauce or hot sauce dal kar achi tarha mixed kary..
- Ab garma garam spicy 5 star masala chicken noodles ready to serve bht he spicy bana hai ap log jub try kry gy to bht enjoy kary ga..
Dont over fry the masala too much or burn it as its the masala paste which gives the chicken its flavor. I made this the other day and I was so pleased with the way it turned out, very tasty and not to spicy for the none spice lovers I have in my home. Here is a spicy variation of pasta preparation suitable for Indian palate. This is a tasty & filling meal, ideal for lunch box and picnics and now this has become my sons favourite! Great tasting noodle soup with spicy chile chicken flavor.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spicy 5 star masala chicken noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!