Chicken paratha roll with lemon cupcakes. Chicken Paratha Roll is a full meal that comprise of all the nutritional value and delicious taste. It is prepared in three steps. You can serve this delicious Chicken Paratha Roll with ketchup, chutney and some salad.
The classic Chicken Paratha Roll, the Beef Boti Roll, the Garlic Mayo Roll – each version has my heart. While you can certainly make an aioli from scratch this quick fix Garlic Mayo doesn't disappoint. How to make chicken Paratha roll Yummy and tasty recipe Kids favorite paratha roll Kids lunch box idea.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken paratha roll with lemon cupcakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Paratha Roll is a full meal that comprise of all the nutritional value and delicious taste. It is prepared in three steps. You can serve this delicious Chicken Paratha Roll with ketchup, chutney and some salad.
Chicken paratha roll with lemon cupcakes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken paratha roll with lemon cupcakes is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken paratha roll with lemon cupcakes using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken paratha roll with lemon cupcakes:
- Prepare 2 of frozen paratha Rs. 80.
- Prepare of Boneless Chicken 200 gms Rs Rs 55.
- Take of Potato 1 large Rs 15.
- Prepare 10 of Tikka masala Rs..
- Prepare of Onion 1 medium Rs. 10.
- Get of Carrot 1/2 cup sliced Rs. 3.
- Prepare of Tomato 2 medium Rs. 2.
- Make ready of Onion sliced 1.small Rs. 2.
- Prepare of Salt to taste Rs. 0.5.
- Make ready 0.5 of Salt as per taste Rs..
- Take of Chilli flake 1/2 tbsp Rs. 1.
- Get of Lemon juice 2 tbsp Rs. 5.
- Make ready of Cumin 1/2 tsp Rs. 5.
- Get of Termeric 2 pinch Rs. 0.5.
- Make ready of Corn flour 2 tbsp Rs. 5.
- Get of Coriander powder 1/2 tsp Rs. 4.
- Take of Oil 1/4 cup Rs. 30.
- Prepare of Garam masala 1/4 tsp Rs. 3.
- Take of Homemade mayoniese 6 tbsp Rs. 20.
- Get of Homemade Ketchup 2 tbsp Rs. 5.
- Take of Coriander leaves for garnish 1 tbsp Rs. 2.
- Get of Oil 1/4 cup Rs. 30.
- Get of Mustard sauce 1/4 tsp Rs. 5.
- Make ready 2 of phulka 100 gms each Rs. 20.
- Get of Tomato 1 small Rs 1.
- Make ready of Cucumber 1 small Rs. 8.
- Take of Tomato 1 small Rs. 1.
- Get of Beetroot 1/2 small Rs. 10.
You must try with my method and enjoy with your family and friends and don't forget subscribe. Posted in Savoury by Spatula in My Pocket. Roll parathas are a popular street food here in Pakistan. My favorite is the one from TRP (Taimoori Roll Paratha) in Islamabad.
Steps to make Chicken paratha roll with lemon cupcakes:
- Add chicken, salt, lemon juice and Tikka masala in a bowl and mix well. Leave for 30 mins..
- Remove tomato skin and blend. Add oil in pan add onion tomato paste and cook for 2 mins..
- Add oil to a pan on medium heat spread corn flour on chicken and mix. Fry chicken till golden..
- Add all spices and cook for 2-3 minutes till oil separates. Add potato and Peas and cook for 5 minutes..
- In other pan add Maya, ketchup, mustard paste, carrot, onion, tomato and little bits of salt. Mix well set aside..
- Fry frozen paratha put on butter paper add salad dressing and fried chicken and roll it..
- Add 2 cups water and cook till potatoes and Peas become soft..
- Serve with salad and phulka roti..
- Serve with ketchup and lemon cup cakes which recipe I have uploaded before..
Roll tightly, and keep it in place with toothpicks. Quick and easy recipe of chicken roll paratha for BBQ and fast food lover. If you are looking for easy and quick chicken paratha roll recipe then here is one for you. In this recipe I used frozen parathas, you can make at home if you want to. Quick and yummy Chicken egg paratha roll recipe for you.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken paratha roll with lemon cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!