Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken cutlet. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Cutlet is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Cutlet is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken cutlet using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cutlet:
- Make ready 200 gms of Minced Chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1-2 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornflour.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- Take as requried of Oil for frying.
- Take 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Take 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Chicken Cutlet:
- Take 200 gms Minced Chicken and add cumin powder, ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder,red chili powder..
- Add salt, lemon juice, little bit of cornflour, chopped green chillies..
- Mix it well and keep it in fridge for 1 hr..
- Now take bread crumbs and 1 egg..
- Take medium portion of dough and give round shape of it.And put it in egg and then put it in the bread crumbs..
- Make a heart shape and fry it in oil..
- Remove from the pan and serve it hot with sauce..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken cutlet recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!