Chicken Cordon Bleu Crepes. Immediately tilt and rotate skillet so thin layer of batter covers bottom. Gradually whisk in both broth & milk and bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in swiss cheese and ham and stir until cheese is melted.
Stir in flour and bouillon until blended. Sprinkle chicken, ham and swiss cheese over crepes. For the sauce, in a small saucepan, melt the butter.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken cordon bleu crepes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Crepes is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Cordon Bleu Crepes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Immediately tilt and rotate skillet so thin layer of batter covers bottom. Gradually whisk in both broth & milk and bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in swiss cheese and ham and stir until cheese is melted.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken cordon bleu crepes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Crepes:
- Get of For the crepes:.
- Take 3 of raw eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get of For the filling:.
- Get 3/4 lb. of diced chicken (fully cooked).
- Take 3/4 lb. of diced ham (fully cooked).
- Prepare 12 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Make ready of For Hollandaise Sauce (for topping):.
- Get of I packet of Knorr Hollandaise sauce, prepared according packet.
Stir in the flour and bouillon until blended. First, collect all your ingredients and prepare them – chopping, measuring, pouring, etc. Be sure to use as little oil as possible and keep that skillet hot to ensure perfectly paper-thin crepes. Fill each crepe with a few spoonfuls of classic cordon bleu flavors – chicken, ham and Swiss or gruyere cheese – roll.
Steps to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Crepes:
- To prepare the crepes, mix all crepe ingredients together. Pour a small amount into a nonstick pan, just enough to coat the bottom after rolling the pan around. Heat over medium heat for about a minute on each side (use a plastic spoon to lift and flip the crepe). Repeat until all crepe batter is used. Place on a plate with a piece of wax paper between each crepe. Note: Crepes can be done ahead of time and stored in refrigerator for up to 3 hours. Yield: 6 Crepes..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Fill each crepe with 2 slices of Swiss cheese, and a scoop of the ham/chicken mixture. Roll crepe and place in a baking dish seamside down..
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes..
- While baking, prepare the Hollandaise sauce according to package directions..
- Place Crepes on a serving dish and top with Hollandaise sauce..
- Serve immediately and enjoy!.
Place the crêpes on a work surface. Roll crepe and place in a baking dish seamside down. While baking, prepare the Hollandaise sauce according to package directions. Place Crepes on a serving dish and top with Hollandaise sauce. Learn how to cook great Chicken cordon bleu crepes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken cordon bleu crepes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!