Chicken mushroom spinach crepes. Fill tender crepes with a creamy mixture of chicken, cheese, frozen chopped spinach and sliced mushrooms for an elegant but easy weeknight meal. You can make the Basic Crepes ahead of time and freeze them until you're ready to use them in a recipe. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Crepes can be a little intimidating to make, but as luck would have it, the grocery store sells crepes ready-made, so all you have to do is construct the filling. Using both hands, fold a crepe in half and place down on on a cookie sheet. Top with a couple tablespoons of shredded Gruyere.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken mushroom spinach crepes. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken mushroom spinach crepes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken mushroom spinach crepes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Fill tender crepes with a creamy mixture of chicken, cheese, frozen chopped spinach and sliced mushrooms for an elegant but easy weeknight meal. You can make the Basic Crepes ahead of time and freeze them until you're ready to use them in a recipe. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken mushroom spinach crepes using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken mushroom spinach crepes:
- Prepare of Crepes:.
- Make ready 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped fresh dill plus more for garnish.
- Make ready of Cooking spray.
- Get of Filling and sauce:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 pound of sliced Swiss mushroom.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Take 115 g of parmesan cheese grated (about 1 cup).
- Get 2 cups of baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken breast.
Fold the other half of the crepe over the filling to create a triangle. Fold each crepe in half; fold in half again, forming a triangle. Arrange filled crepes in the prepared baking dish, overlapping slightly. Lay down a crepe, top with spinach, chicken, mushrooms, and cheese.
Steps to make Chicken mushroom spinach crepes:
- To make the crepes: In a blender, combine the flour, egg, milk, 1/2 cup water, melted butter and salt. Blend until completely smooth, scraping down the sides as needed about 1 minutes.
- Pour into a large liquid measuring cup and add the dill, stirring to combine.
- Heat a 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Add 1/4 cup batter and tilt the pan to make sure the mixture evenly and lightly coast the skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes until crepe is lightly browned. Flip to cook the other side, about 1 minutes..
- Set the crepes aside to roll with filling or fold then into quarters and to with sauce. The crepe can be made ahead up to 2 hours, covered and refrigerate..
- To make the filling and sauce: In a large skillet, heat the butter over medium high heat. Add the mushroom and cook in one layer, without disturbing until browned about 4 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until tender and browned, stirring occasionally about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and stir constantly until fragrant about 1 minute. Stir in the cream, garlic salt and white pepper and simmer, stirring occasionally to check the consistency until thickened 5 – 8 minutes. Add the parmesan and stir until smooth and melted..
- Measure out 3/4 cup of the mushroom sauce and set aside in a small bowl. Add the spinach to the sauce remaining in the pan to cook, stirring often until spinach is wilted approximately 2 minutes..
- Fold in the chicken and cook until heated through about 1 minute..
- To filling the crepes, spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture onto each crepe and roll up. Serve filled and folded crepes immediately, topped with reserved mushroom sauce and chopped dill. Enjoy.
Wrap like a burrito and heat the fillings. Serve immediately and enjoy these savory chicken, mushroom, and spinach crepes! If you do not like chicken, you can always substitute the protein for shrimp, sausage, beef, or ham. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Reduce heat to medium and stir in the spinach.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken mushroom spinach crepes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!