Whiskey Peach Chicken. Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet or pot over medium-high heat. Pour in barbecue sauce, peach preserves, water, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until combined, then return chicken to the pot, skin side up.
Sprinkle sliced green onions over the top. Pour whiskey into the pot, being very careful if you're using an open flame. Pour in barbecue sauce, peach preserves, water, and Worcestershire sauce.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, whiskey peach chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Whiskey Peach Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Whiskey Peach Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet or pot over medium-high heat. Pour in barbecue sauce, peach preserves, water, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until combined, then return chicken to the pot, skin side up.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have whiskey peach chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whiskey Peach Chicken:
- Get 12 of whole Chicken Thighs, Bone-in, Skin-on.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of whole Yellow Onion, Diced.
- Get 1-1/2 cup of Whiskey.
- Take 12 of ounces, fluid Barbecue Sauce.
- Take 1 jar of Peach Preserves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 4 cloves of Garlic, Peeled.
- Make ready 3 of whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
Remove any giblets or neck from inside of the chicken and pat dry. In a jar, combine the peach juice, whiskey, and melted butter. This peach whiskey chicken is a perfect summertime meal, hitting on all the sweet and savory notes you love. Though you'll need a bit of time to cook this dish, the prep is extremely easy and requires just a handful of ingredients.
Steps to make Whiskey Peach Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Heat oil & butter in a heavy pot over medium-high heat. Place chicken thighs, four at a time, in the pot, skin side down. Brown both sides, then remove to a plate and repeat until all chicken is browned..
- Pour off half the grease, then return pan to stove. Add onions to pan and stir, cooking for 2 minutes. Pour whiskey into the pot, being very careful if you're using an open flame. Stir and scrape the bottom of the pan, allowing whiskey to reduce for 2 minutes..
- Pour in barbecue sauce, peach preserves, water, and Worcestershire sauce. Throw in garlic cloves. Stir until combined..
- Place chicken in a large deep baking dish and pour your peaches and sauce on top and place in the oven, Cook for 1 1/2 hours, then remove from oven serves about 6 people..
Whiskey Peach Smoked Pulled Chicken could likely win an award for the most flavorful, succulent, melt in your mouth smoked chicken that ever was. Injected with peach juice, whiskey, and melted butter then slow smoked over peach wood, you can taste the love in every single bite. How to Make The Best Crown Peach Whiskey Wings Tutorial CROWN ROYAL PEACH GLAZED WINGSWhat you are gonna need to make these Amazing Crown Royal Peach Chick. Pour whiskey into the pot, being very careful if you're using an open flame.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food whiskey peach chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!