Hot and Sour Soup with Crispy Cheese Bread Rolls.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, hot and sour soup with crispy cheese bread rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot and Sour Soup with Crispy Cheese Bread Rolls is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Hot and Sour Soup with Crispy Cheese Bread Rolls is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have hot and sour soup with crispy cheese bread rolls using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot and Sour Soup with Crispy Cheese Bread Rolls:
- Make ready of For hot and sour soup.
- Get 5 cups of Chicken stock.
- Take 1 cup of Boil and shredded chicken.
- Get 1/2 cup of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Carrot.
- Take 1 bunch of Spring onion.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 4 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Get 2 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Hot sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chilli garlic paste.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Corn flour.
- Prepare 1 of Beaten egg.
- Take of Coriander for granish.
Steps to make Hot and Sour Soup with Crispy Cheese Bread Rolls:
- Cut all the vegetables.
- In a saucepan add chicken stock.
- Heat the stock and add all the ingredients, chicken and vegetables.
- Cook for 15 mins..
- In a bowl mix cornflour with little water and add in soup.
- In last add beaten egg and fresh chopped coriander and serve hot.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hot and sour soup with crispy cheese bread rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!