Eid special peshawari chicken karahi. We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to eid special peshawari chicken karahi recipe. Here is how you do that. AsalamualaikumToday i am going to make peshawari chicken karahi charsi karahi delicious and yummy please try this recipe and so comment share and likeThanks#.
ذبردست پشاوری چکن کڑاہی Thank you for watching my video. Please subscribe and hit the like button. Drop your feedback and suggestions in comments please.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, eid special peshawari chicken karahi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to eid special peshawari chicken karahi recipe. Here is how you do that. AsalamualaikumToday i am going to make peshawari chicken karahi charsi karahi delicious and yummy please try this recipe and so comment share and likeThanks#.
Eid special peshawari chicken karahi is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Eid special peshawari chicken karahi is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eid special peshawari chicken karahi using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eid special peshawari chicken karahi:
- Get 750 gram of Chicken boneless.
- Make ready of Tomatoes. 1kg cube cut.
- Get 3 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste..
- Prepare 7-8 of Green chilli..
- Get of Corindar leaf 2tbsp.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Mint..
- Make ready 2 of Lemon..
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter..
- Get 1 cup of Oil..
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Black pepper..
- Take 1 tbsp of Cumin..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corindar seed..
- Take 1/2 cup of Yogurt..
- Get of Charcoal for steam.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Make ready of Ginger julienne cut corindar mint lemon green chilli tomatoes.
Thank you Dhaba style chiken karahi chicken karahi recipe chicken karahi faiza chicken karahi by food fusion chicken karahi by amna asslam o alaikum dosto aj me ap k lye laya hun eid Special Recipe. chicken charsi karahi Recipe. eid chicken recipe. eid Recipes. eid recipe. chicken karahi Recipe. chicken kadahi Recipe. chicken recipe. chicken Recipes. eid first day Recipe. peshawari chicken recipe. peshawari charsi Chicken karahi street style. peshawari street food Recipe. Hey everyone today I'm gonna share with you Peshawari Shinwari Karahi Recipe. Very quick and yummy recipe recipe. Make this karahi on eid and enjoy your ta.
Instructions to make Eid special peshawari chicken karahi:
- Step 1 take a karahi add oil add ginger garlic paste and fry it on high flame with stir for 3mints after that add chicken boneless fry it.
- Step2 add tomatoes and cut both side and cover it with lid and cook for 10 minutes on medium flame.
- Step3 after that remove the lid and use high flame here and add salt black pepper crush green chilli roasted cumin corindor seed crush and stir it for 5 minutes.
- Setp 4than chicken is well cooked than charcoal it on high flame with 5 minutes and steam the chicken karahi and cover it with lid.
- Step5 garnish ginger tomatoes lemon coriander mint onion as a garnish of top of dish.
- Peshawari chicken karahi is ready.
Hello Friends, Welcome to my channel Love Your Food. Today i am making delicious Chicken Karahi recipe. Mutton Karahi – Peshawari Mutton Karahi – Karahi Gosht Recipe. In a wok/karahi, heat oil over medium heat and add salt. Stir and fry till water from chicken is evaporated and it is no longer appears pink in color.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food eid special peshawari chicken karahi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!