Mixed Spice Chicken. Sautee the onion and garlic in the butter, and add the chicken after they appear to be done. Remove the chicken, onion and garlic from the pan and set aside. Add the water and boullion (or broth) to the pan along with the mixed spice.
This is a Spice Mix FOR chicken the recipe author DIDN'T state it was KFC's spice mix for chicken. Most reviewers are taste comparing this with a fast food chain's flavors instead of basing their reviews on the flavor itself to chicken. It bumped up a regular fried chicken recipe.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mixed spice chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sautee the onion and garlic in the butter, and add the chicken after they appear to be done. Remove the chicken, onion and garlic from the pan and set aside. Add the water and boullion (or broth) to the pan along with the mixed spice.
Mixed Spice Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mixed Spice Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mixed spice chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Spice Chicken:
- Prepare 1 of Onion (shredded finely).
- Take 1 tbsp of 5 Spice Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1 tbsp of Indian Curry Powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- Take 500 grams of Chicken cut-ups (I used half chicken that was cut up).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dark sweet soy sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of thick coconut milk.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
- Get 1 of Mint leaves for garnish.
SPICES: garlic powder, onion powder, salt. HEAT: paprika, cayenne pepper, black pepper. A delicious mixture of these three categories and you have a delicious seasoning blend. Make it your own by using smoked paprika instead of regular, adding different herbs, upping the heat with more cayenne.
Instructions to make Mixed Spice Chicken:
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan/skillet..
- Add the onions and let it browned over med fire..
- Put all the spices in and mix well. Add the tomato ketchup..
- Next, add the chicken and coat it well with the spice mixture..
- Cover and let it simmer over low fire for the next 15 mins or till the chix is cooked. Don't forget to turn the mixture once a while to keep the bottom part from burning..
- Add coconut milk and salt to taste. Let it cook another minute or so and you're done!.
- Garnish with mint leaves..
You are not limited to using it in chicken recipes. Spice up the flavor of your chicken recipes with this amazing Chicken Seasoning Blend and say bye-bye to bland chicken for forever and ever! Featuring a mix of smoky and sweet spices, with a dash of dried herbs, this chicken seasoning adds loads of flavor with very little work. Cook Chicken either on a grill or in a skillet on high heat to create a crust & then cook through till done. Blend all spices together, and store in a sealed jar away from light.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mixed spice chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!