Malaysian net crepes with Indian stuffed chicken. On a platter, place two net crepes or roti jala one on top of the other. Spread one spoonful of chicken on the crepes. Cover the chicken layer with two net crepes one top of the other.
These tender and delicate Roti Jala (Malaysian Net Crepes) are a must try with chicken or beef curry. Easy to prepare using only a few ingredients. Roti Jala is the lesser known and more elusive cousin of the famed Roti Canai.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, malaysian net crepes with indian stuffed chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
On a platter, place two net crepes or roti jala one on top of the other. Spread one spoonful of chicken on the crepes. Cover the chicken layer with two net crepes one top of the other.
Malaysian net crepes with Indian stuffed chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Malaysian net crepes with Indian stuffed chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook malaysian net crepes with indian stuffed chicken using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Malaysian net crepes with Indian stuffed chicken:
- Get of Making the batter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of maida.
- Get 2 of Egg.
- Take 2 cups of Coconut milk.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Ghee to sprinkle over the roti jalar.
- Get of Making chicken.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 100 gm of Chicken boneless.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Fennel powder.
- Prepare 3 of Onion cut lengthwise.
- Take 2 tsp of Gingergarlic paste.
- Get as needed of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 2 tsp of Oil.
In Malaysia, you are more likely to eat these net crepes at a social gathering than in a restaurant. Combine flour, salt, and sugar in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of flour and pour in ghee. Mix with a spatula adding water a little at a time until a soft sticky dough forms.
Instructions to make Malaysian net crepes with Indian stuffed chicken:
- In a blender,blend maida,eggs,coconut milk and salt to smooth batter without any lumps.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium heat pour the batter using a ladle into the mould..hold the mould over the hot pan and swirl the mould to create a net shape(this mould available in Malaysia).
- Drizzle 1 tspn ghee over the roti jala..remove roti jalar from the pan..place the roti on a plate.
- Marinate the chicken with chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala,fennel powder and salt for 10 min..cook the chicken and the chicken turns tender..
- Heat a non stick pan,add oil,onion,season with some salt and saute till onion turns brown add gingergarlic saute well..
- Now add the cooked shredded chicken and saute for few minutes add coriander and pan from stove.
- Place net crepes spread one spoonful of chicken on the crepes.fold the crepes stuffed with chicken into roll.chicken stuffed Malaysian net crepes ready…..
- If you could have the roti jalar just like this with meat curry.
Malaysian net crepe is a popular crepe in Malaysia. It's called Roti Jala in Malaysia. Flour and coconut milk batter is used for making net crepes. Remember the Malaysian Lacey Crepes step-by-step recipe that I posted ages ago? It can be stuffed with any dry Vegetarian or Meat filling.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food malaysian net crepes with indian stuffed chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!