Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy shawarma. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Shawarma is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spicy Shawarma is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy shawarma using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Shawarma:
- Get 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Get 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of french fries.
- Prepare 3 of pita bread.
- Take 6 piece of pickles.
- Get 3 tbsp of garlic sauce/ mayonnaise.
- Get of Marinade.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of small piece of ginger.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Get of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of small green chili pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red liquid food colouring (optional).
Instructions to make Spicy Shawarma:
- In a blender, blend all the marinade ingredients until you get a red paste..
- Cut the chicken breast into thin strips or small pieces..
- Apply marinade over the chicken and let rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Cook marinated chicken until tender, browned and cooked through..
- On a pita bread, apply the garlic sauce and place chicken, French fries and pickles. Roll up..
- Serve hot. My favourite food!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spicy shawarma recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!