Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken caldereta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Caldereta is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Caldereta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken caldereta using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Caldereta:
- Get 1 of whole chicken cut serving size.
- Get 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- Get 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- Make ready 2 of red bell pepper.
- Get 1 of medium carrot.
- Make ready 2 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato oaste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
Instructions to make Chicken Caldereta:
- Marinate chicken in soy sauce using 1/4 cup only with salt, pepper and vinegar for 3 hours.
- While the chicken is marinating cut all the vegetables and get them ready.
- Sauté garlic, onions, and bell pepper.
- Add marinated chicken pieces.
- Add cubed carrots, potatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, remaining 1/4 cup of soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Add water and simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Add salt and pepper for taste.
- Add grated cheese.
- Serve hot with steamed white rice.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken caldereta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!