Narkel diye Murgir Mangsho l Coconut Chicken Curry – Kerala Style.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, narkel diye murgir mangsho l coconut chicken curry – kerala style. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Narkel diye Murgir Mangsho l Coconut Chicken Curry – Kerala Style is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Narkel diye Murgir Mangsho l Coconut Chicken Curry – Kerala Style is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook narkel diye murgir mangsho l coconut chicken curry – kerala style using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Narkel diye Murgir Mangsho l Coconut Chicken Curry – Kerala Style:
- Prepare 600 g of chicken (curry cut or drumsticks).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Take 1 cup of (approx 200 gms) grated coconut.
- Take 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- Get 5 of green chillies, roughly chopped.
- Make ready 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 15 of curry leaves.
- Take 3 of dried red chillies.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mustard oil (1+2).
- Get 2 cup of warm water.
- Get As needed of salt (according to taste).
Steps to make Narkel diye Murgir Mangsho l Coconut Chicken Curry – Kerala Style:
- Marinate the chicken pieces with yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt and 1 table-spoon mustard oil for 3-4 hours..
- Meanwhile, mix onion and green chillies together and make a fine paste of them..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, dried red chillies, cinnamon and curry leaves. Allow the spices to splutter..
- Add onion-chilli paste and sautè until the mixture changes colour and gets thicken..
- Now, add the grated coconut and tomato. Stir till the water leaves coconut and the tomato gets blended..
- Add the marinated chicken pieces and mix well. Add the warm water..
- Check for salt. As already added in marination, you might not need more. If required, add according to your taste..
- Cover the lid and cook on low to medium flame for 20 minutes or until the chicken is well cooked. Gravy should be thick, so don’t add any more water..
- Once the chicken is well cooked, sprinkle the garam masala powder and give a quick mix..
- Cover the lid, turn off the flame and let it rest for 5 minutes..
- Your hot, spicy and tangy Coconut Chicken Curry is ready to be served now..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food narkel diye murgir mangsho l coconut chicken curry – kerala style recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!