No fry chilli chicken. No fry Indo Chinese Chilli Chicken dry in Air Fryer is a fantastic party recipe that you will make endless number of times for sure! Packed with so much flavor this Chilli Chicken Recipe is intensely easy to make in an Air Fryer. Yes, now you can skip the deep frying part & enjoy this Chilli Chicken dry recipe with negligible oil!
Shallow fry for a few minutes on each side, until golden brown. Add the peppers and fry for another couple of minutes. Remove the chicken and peppers and set aside.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, no fry chilli chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No fry chilli chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. No fry chilli chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
No fry Indo Chinese Chilli Chicken dry in Air Fryer is a fantastic party recipe that you will make endless number of times for sure! Packed with so much flavor this Chilli Chicken Recipe is intensely easy to make in an Air Fryer. Yes, now you can skip the deep frying part & enjoy this Chilli Chicken dry recipe with negligible oil!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no fry chilli chicken using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No fry chilli chicken:
- Prepare 500 g of boneless chicken.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of chilli sauce.
- Get 2 teaspoons of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of tomato sauce.
- Take 2 of onions cubed.
- Make ready 2 of capsicum or bell peppers cubed.
- Take 2 tablespoons of spring onion bulbs chopped.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- Take 1 teaspoon of crushed black peppers.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of spring onion greens chopped.
- Take 1 teaspoon of grated garlic.
- Take 3-4 of green chilies chopped.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Take 1+1 tablespoons of of oil for cooking.
In the same pan, add the garlic, red chilli, soy sauce. This particular recipe is a healthy version of chilli chicken, the chicken pieces are not fried in oil in this recipe. Chilli chicken is an Indo chinese appetizer made of crisp fried chicken bites tossed in sweet & spicy chilli sauce. This restaurant style chilli chicken is the best you can make at home with minimum ingredients.
Instructions to make No fry chilli chicken:
- To a pan add one tablespoon of oil and heat it..
- Add the chicken and stir for 1 minute. Now, cover and cook the chicken. The chicken releases water and gets cooked in it's own juices..
- Turn off the flame as the chicken is cooked and most of the water evaporates..
- Remove the chicken from the kadai..
- To the kadai add oil. Once the oil is hot add the chopped bulbs of spring onions, grated ginger and garlic..
- Stir for 1 minute and then add the chopped capsicum, green chilies and onions..
- Stir for 2 minutes and cover and cook till they become slightly soft. The veggies should still be crunchy..
- In a bowl, add soya sauce, tomato sauce, chilli sauce, and vinegar, water, cornflour and salt. Pour this mixture in the kadai. (Remember: Soya sauce always has added salt in it).
- Add the sugar..
- Add the cooked chicken and let the mixture simmer till all the sauce is infused in the chicken..
- Garnish with chopped greens of spring onion..
- Serve chilli chicken hot as appetizer or with fried rice and noodles..
It makes a great appetizer and a party snack. Serve it with noodles or fried rice. Then add the onion and toss for half a minute. Now add the garlic and stir-fry for another half a minute. Then add the capsicum and stir-fry for another minute.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food no fry chilli chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!