Crispy Rice with Easy Spring Cabbage Ankake Sauce. Great recipe for Crispy Rice with Easy Spring Cabbage Ankake Sauce. I messed up when cooking some rice and it didn't taste very good. So I turned it into crispy rice with ankake to disguise it.
It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crispy rice with easy spring cabbage ankake sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Rice with Easy Spring Cabbage Ankake Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Crispy Rice with Easy Spring Cabbage Ankake Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Great recipe for Crispy Rice with Easy Spring Cabbage Ankake Sauce. I messed up when cooking some rice and it didn't taste very good. So I turned it into crispy rice with ankake to disguise it.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy rice with easy spring cabbage ankake sauce using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Rice with Easy Spring Cabbage Ankake Sauce:
- Prepare 100 grams of Pork or Beef (I used beef today).
- Take 6 of leaves Spring cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of packet Bean sprouts.
- Get 4 of cm Carrot.
- Get 8 of Snow peas.
- Get 1/2 of of a bunch Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 2 of servings Plain cooked rice.
- Make ready 3 of cm Garlic.
- Make ready 3 of cm Ginger.
- Get 2 of rounded tablespoons Sesame oil.
- Get 350 ml of ★Water.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ★Oyster sauce.
- Take 4 tbsp of ★Mentsuyu.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ★Chicken soup stock granules.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ★Cooking sake.
- Take 2 of rounded tablespoons ★Katakuriko.
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Get 1 of Pepper.
Crispy Rice with Easy Spring Cabbage Ankake Sauce is something that I've loved my entire life. Add the cabbage, spices, and stir-fry sauce. Add the rice wine and cook until no longer sizzling, just a few minutes. Allow to cool partially before stuffing spring rolls.
Steps to make Crispy Rice with Easy Spring Cabbage Ankake Sauce:
- These are the ingredients. There a lots of veggies. Cut both the vegetables and the meat into bite-sized pieces..
- Put 1 rounded tablespoon of sesame oil into a frying pan. Pack 1 serving of rice into the pan, season with salt and pepper, and cook until browned and crispy..
- Shake the pan to flip the rice over in one go. Once both sides are nice and crisp, remove to a plate and cook the other serving..
- Put the meat, ginger, and garlic into the same frying pan used for the rice. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the meat begins to change color. Add the remaining vegetables..
- Season again with salt and pepper, and continue stir-frying until the vegetables become tender. Mix in the ★ ingredients..
- Once the sauce thickens, it's done. Pour it over the crispy rice and enjoy..
- Here's the yakisoba version https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145995-easy-spring-cabbage-fried-noodles-with-thick-sauce.
The dough for spring rolls is different than the dough for egg rolls. Stir-fry for one to two minutes until the cabbage begins to wilt, then add the salt and wine/soy sauce mixture. Cover and cook over high heat for one minute until just wilted. The spice blend, after all, was designed for pumpkin pie, and the flavors that comprise it — cinnamon, clove, cardamom, nutmeg — pair well with fluffy, baked treats. Next, stir in the rice wine, soy sauce, Chinese five-spice, and remaining.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crispy rice with easy spring cabbage ankake sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!