Chicken Kheema mutter.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken kheema mutter. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Kheema mutter is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Kheema mutter is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken kheema mutter using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kheema mutter:
- Take 500 g of chicken mince.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes and onion each finely chopped.
- Get 5 clove of garlic sliced.
- Make ready 3 of green chillies slit.
- Prepare of Red chilli, turmeric, coriander,cumin and malvani masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each oil and butter.
- Get 2 cloves of Cumin seeds.
- Make ready 1 of bay leaf and.
- Get 1 stick of cinnamon cardamon.
Steps to make Chicken Kheema mutter:
- Heat oil in kadai, splutter the cumin seeds and whole masala, add the garlic, fry now add the onions and saute till golden. Tip in the mince, fry till water evaporates,.
- Add the powder masalas and mix it in well, add the tomatoes mix and let it cook till done. Add the green chillies and salt cover and cook for 5 mins. Garnish with coriander leaves..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken kheema mutter recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!