Salted Fish and Chicken Fried Rice. Cut the chicken into small cubes and place in a bowl. Add the soy sauce, rice wine, sugar, pepper, cornstarch and ¼tsp salt and mix well. Set aside while preparing the other ingredients.
This Super Easy Chinese Chicken Fried Rice w/ Salted Fish is a must-try recipe for all salted fish lovers! Thank you for enjoying our fried rice recipes. The salted fish in this fried rice is the key ingredient as it gives so much flavour and fragrance while the chicken adds another dimension to the flavour and texture, while the lettuce gives it a hint of freshness which makes it a complete meal.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, salted fish and chicken fried rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cut the chicken into small cubes and place in a bowl. Add the soy sauce, rice wine, sugar, pepper, cornstarch and ¼tsp salt and mix well. Set aside while preparing the other ingredients.
Salted Fish and Chicken Fried Rice is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Salted Fish and Chicken Fried Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salted fish and chicken fried rice using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Fish and Chicken Fried Rice:
- Make ready 2 of chicken thighs fillets.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Salted Fish.
- Take of Bean sprouts.
- Take 1 of Spring onion.
- Make ready 1 of Brown onion.
- Take 1 tsp of Fresh ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 of Lettuce leaf.
- Make ready 1 of & ½ cups of rice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chinese cooking wine.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper (for seasoning).
Salted fish and chicken fried rice is one of the classic Cantonese (Hong Kong-style) fried rice. Whether it is a high-end Cantonese restaurant or a civilian Hong Kong-style tea restaurant, the salted fish and chicken fried rice will definitely appear in the recipe. I have fried it at home several times before, and it always feels a little different from the restaurant. Remove the chicken and set aside.
Instructions to make Salted Fish and Chicken Fried Rice:
- Chop ingredients as shown.
- I chopped dried anchovies, and shallow fried them in vegetable oil..
- Cook chicken in a pan seasoned with salt and pepper (fry till just tender) and remove from pan.
- Make an omelette using the eggs and set aside..
- Heat oil in large wok or pan and add ginger, garlic and onion. Stir till fragrant..
- Add the rice and combine with onion, garlic and ginger.
- Add chicken.
- Add sesame oil, Chinese wine, fish sauce and soy sauce. (Stir in after adding each sauce).
- Add the black pepper powder..
- Chop up omelette and add in.
- Add anchovies and stir in.
- Lastly add chopped lettuce, bean sprouts and spring onions..
Cook the fish until it becomes fragrant before adding the rice. Break up the rice with a fork and set aside. Split the salted mackerel and remove the bones. Marinate the chicken with cornstarch and some salt and pepper Add remaining oil, pour in egg and cook, swirling it around until just set. Add salted fish, chicken and remaining ingredients, season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, stirfry for another minute or until heated through and serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food salted fish and chicken fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!