Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM).
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pickled chicken (acar ayam). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pickled chicken (acar ayam) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM):
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 3 of onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 200 gr of fried chicken, roughly shredded.
- Make ready 100 ml of water.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of bottled chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get of ******.
- Take 5 stalks of spring onion, roughly chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 300 gr of silken tofu.
- Take 1 stalk of asparagus, cut in short pieces.
Steps to make Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM):
- Cut the silken tofu, fry in hot oil until browned and more. Drain..
- PICKLED CHICKEN : saute onions and garlic until fragrant..
- Add water, chicken, asparagus and other seasonings. Stir until smooth and the water is running out..
- Before the stove is turned off, add the spring onions and stir well..
- Put the fried tofu in a dish, then add the pickled chicken. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pickled chicken (acar ayam) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!