Vegetable Fritter (Bakwan). Bakwan (Chinese: 肉丸; Peh-ōe-jī: bah-oân) is a vegetable fritter or gorengan from Indonesian cuisine. Bakwan are usually sold by traveling street vendors. The ingredients are vegetables; usually beansprouts, shredded cabbages and carrots, battered and deep fried in cooking oil.
Ingredients for bakwan sayur (Indonesian vegetable fritters): carrot, cabbage, scallions, egg Bakwan sayur is Indonesian deep fried vegetable fritters. Bakwan or bala bala are popular Indonesian mixed vegetable fritters. They are usually made with rice or wheat flour, and occasionally a combination of both types.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegetable fritter (bakwan). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetable Fritter (Bakwan) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vegetable Fritter (Bakwan) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Bakwan (Chinese: 肉丸; Peh-ōe-jī: bah-oân) is a vegetable fritter or gorengan from Indonesian cuisine. Bakwan are usually sold by traveling street vendors. The ingredients are vegetables; usually beansprouts, shredded cabbages and carrots, battered and deep fried in cooking oil.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vegetable fritter (bakwan) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Fritter (Bakwan):
- Make ready 100 gr of cabbage (chooped).
- Prepare 2 of carrot (chopped).
- Take 100 gr of bean sprout (optional).
- Get 1 of spring onion (chopped).
- Prepare 50 gr of celery leaves (chopped).
- Prepare 100 gr of corn kernels.
- Get of Batter:.
- Take 250 gr of plain flour.
- Take 100 gr of tapioca flour.
- Get 100 gr of corn strarch.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken/beef/mushroom stock (optional).
- Prepare 2-3 cups of water.
- Make ready of Cooking oil for deep frying.
Shred the cabbage, spring onions and carrot. In a bowl, take all the. Bakwan sayur are deep-fried vegetable fritters common throughout Indonesia, and often sold as a streetside snack. Lihat ide lainnya tentang makanan, resep, resep makanan.
Steps to make Vegetable Fritter (Bakwan):
- In a mixing bowl mix all batter ingredients except water, gradually pour water until you can stir it, (not to thick and not to watery).
- Put all the veggies in and mix it well, taste it before frying..
- Pre-heat cooking oil for deep fring..
- Fry the mixture little by little using spoon while the oil heated up, wait until it turns golden, turn to the other side so its cooked both side..
- Enjoy the vegetable fritter with mayonaise or any sauce you like.
Bakwan Sayur (Vegetable Fritters) is served as snack in Indonesia. They are good as an appetizer or finger food. There are many variations of bakwan (fritters) depending on the ingredients used.. Bakwan, a vegetable fritter of mostly cabbage and bean sprouts, but with a shrimp in the center. I hardly use measurements, so naturally, on my IndoRecipe site, I have Bakwan varieties ha-ha :D.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vegetable fritter (bakwan) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!