Wonderful Gugelhupf Tri-Colored Marble Bread.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, wonderful gugelhupf tri-colored marble bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Wonderful Gugelhupf Tri-Colored Marble Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Wonderful Gugelhupf Tri-Colored Marble Bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have wonderful gugelhupf tri-colored marble bread using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Wonderful Gugelhupf Tri-Colored Marble Bread:
- Get 200 grams of Bread flour.
- Get 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 25 grams of Sugar.
- Take 3 grams of Salt.
- Take 25 grams of Butter.
- Take 180 grams of Milk and eggs.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Get 5 grams of A. Plain Cocoa (dissolved in 2 teaspoons water).
- Make ready 5 grams of B. Matcha (dissolved in 2 teaspoons water).
Instructions to make Wonderful Gugelhupf Tri-Colored Marble Bread:
- Make the dough in the bread maker Grease the pan and dissolve both the cocoa powder and matcha in water respectively..
- After kneading (About 20 minutes in the bread maker), turn off the switch once, take it out, and make the 3 different kinds of dough (Refer to ID: 878107 for details)..
- After the powders have mixed nicely into each one, roll it up and let it rise for the first time. Let it rest for 15 minutes..
- After resting, stretch out the dough long and thin, and then braid it together. Stick the sides together, and make each strand the same thickness..
- Add a bit of sliced almond to the bottom of the greased pan..
- Gently place in the dough, push it in a bit from the top and fit it together, ~then then let rise for the second time..
- After it has swelled up to about 80% of the pan size, bake at 200°C for 25 minute..
- Please adjust the baking time and temperature according to your household oven..
- It is done..
- Since it is baked braided together, it will have a different pattern when cut into..
- Topping it with chocolate sauce makes it just like a cake..
- Marble bread..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food wonderful gugelhupf tri-colored marble bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!