Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto).
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, slow cooked authentic andhra curry & cauliflower rice(keto). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooked authentic andhra curry & cauliflower rice(keto) using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto):
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken, washed and cut into bite size pieces.
- Make ready 1 of onions, chopped.
- Get 2-3 of cardamoms.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of ghee.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Get of Few springs of curry leaves.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare of For the masala:.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander seeds/ powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin seeds/powder.
- Get of Few peppercorns.
- Make ready 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Get 3 of cloves.
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Make ready 3-4 of dried red chillies, 2 if u like mild.
- Prepare 2 of onions chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
Steps to make Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto):
- First dry roast the masala ingredients mentioned above except the onions and ginger garlic paste. Let it cool and keep aside.
- Just heat some ghee in a pan, fry the onions til translucent, add some ginger garlic paste,cook till the raw smells is gone and set a side to cool.
- Once cooked, grind the step 1 dry ingredients first and then add the fried onions with 1 tbsp of tamarind paste tumeric powder and little water and blend it to a smooth consistency..
- Heat a deep bottomed pan, add ghee, fry the cardamoms for 30 seconds, add the onions and the curry leaves and fry till onions are golden brown..
- Add the chicken pieces and prepared masala puree and mix well. Add water till the chicken looks immersed..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 30 to 40mins..
- Remove the lid and season with salt.
- Cook for another 40 to 50mins depending on how much gravy u like. If u want less gravy, cook longer..
- Once u get desired consistency, turn off the stove and serve on a plate with cauliflower rice.
- If you are not on keto diet, you can enjoy with Naan or any kind of flat bread. This is what my husband had.
- The meat turned out soo juicy and tender. Had to take a picture while eating..
- Bonapetit ♡♡♡.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooked authentic andhra curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!