Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, teekha murg. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Teekha Murg is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Teekha Murg is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have teekha murg using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teekha Murg:
- Prepare 200 Grams of Chicken.
- Get 6 Tablespoons of Mustard oil.
- Get 2 of Onion (chopped).
- Prepare 6 Cloves of Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Ginger (chopped) Slice.
- Make ready 2 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Get 1 of Green chilli (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of Red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/2 Tablespoon of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare To Taste of salt Black.
- Take 1/2 Tablespoon of Cumin powder.
- Take 10 of Curry leaves (dried and crushed).
Steps to make Teekha Murg:
- Heat mustard oil in a pan on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Add chopped garlic and sauté it for 2 minutes. Then add the onions and fry them until they start becoming brown in color..
- Now add ginger, green chillis and tomatoes to the pan and let it fry for about 5-7 minutes till the tomatoes become very soft and watery. Till this time, the raw mustard oil smell should also be eliminated..
- Now add the chicken and mix well with the masala. Add the red chilli powder, black salt and black pepper powder and mix well. Let it cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add a little water (or more if you want more curry) and mix well. Cover the pan and let cook for 20 minutes. Remove the cover and add the crushed curry leaves. Mix well and let it cook in the open pan for another 5 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and enjoy hot and spicy chicken with plain/jeera rice or roti/paratha/naan..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food teekha murg recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!