Chicken Enchilada Soup. Our Chicken Recipes are Guaranteed to Make You and Your Family Smile. Combine chicken breasts, black beans, chicken stock, corn, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, green chiles, onion, garlic, salt, and cumin in a multi-functional pressure cooker. Stir cream of chicken soup, corn beans, and tomatoes into cooking liquid.
Add all other ingredients and mix until well blended. Canned soups, enchilada sauce and a few other convenience items make this chicken enchilada soup recipe one of my fast-to-fix favorites. Use mild green chiles if they suit your taste, or try a spicier variety to give the soup more kick. —Cristin Fischer, Bellevue, Nebraska.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken enchilada soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Our Chicken Recipes are Guaranteed to Make You and Your Family Smile. Combine chicken breasts, black beans, chicken stock, corn, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, green chiles, onion, garlic, salt, and cumin in a multi-functional pressure cooker. Stir cream of chicken soup, corn beans, and tomatoes into cooking liquid.
Chicken Enchilada Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Enchilada Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken enchilada soup using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Get of Soup Base.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of Picked Pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of Hot pepper.
- Prepare 2 can of black beans.
- Get 2 cup of corn.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 can of Cream of mushroom.
- Get 1/4 cup of Roasted garlic.
- Take 5 cup of Chicken stock.
- Get 1 quart of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic (mince).
- Make ready 2 lb of Chicken.
- Make ready of Spices / Herb.
- Get 2 tbsp of cayenne.
- Get 3 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 of sea salt (to taste).
- Take 1 of white pepper (to taste).
- Make ready of Garnish.
- Take 1 of handful tortilla chips.
- Get 1 of handful Monterey Jack cheese.
How to Make Chicken Enchilada Soup in an Instant Pot. Sauté the aromatics: On sauté mode, heat the olive oil. Add in the onion and garlic and sauté until translucent in color. Sauté the sauce, tomatoes, and spices: Add in the enchilada sauce, fire roasted tomatoes, spices, and salt.
Steps to make Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Prep soup ingredients: small dice pepper, tomato, picked peper, onion. Cut chicken into small bite sized pieces..
- Saute chicken cuts in olive oil, season with cayenne and chilli powder, till lightly browned and juices have seeped into pan. Deglaze with wine..
- Remove chicken from pan. Add the rest of your ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Enough heat to have a light boil. Add in chicken and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Serve and garnish with cheese and tortilla chips.
I basically took my traditional chicken enchilada recipe, modified it and added some black beans, corn and chicken broth. After a few hours of letting it slow cook all day, this delicious bowl of soup emerged which I topped with cheese, scallions, cilantro and a dallop of sour cream. Place chicken breasts in the pot along with cumin, chicken broth, and enchilada sauce. Remove chicken from pot and place on a cutting board. Add corn, black beans, and salsa to the soup.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken enchilada soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!