Tawa Gosht Chicken.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tawa gosht chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tawa Gosht Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Tawa Gosht Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tawa gosht chicken using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tawa Gosht Chicken:
- Prepare 250 gm of boneless mutton/ chicken cut in cubes.
- Take 2 of large tomatoes pureed.
- Make ready 1 of large potato boiled and cubed.
- Take 1 of large onion roughly diced.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of corinder powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of zeera powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Make ready 2 of cloves.
- Make ready 2 of green elaichi.
- Take 1 tsp of pav bhaji masala.
- Get 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 3 of green chillies slit.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take Handful of coriander leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Tawa Gosht Chicken:
- In a kadhai heat some oil. Add the ginger garlic paste, tomato puree, haldi, red chilli powder, dhania powder, zeera powder, pepper powder, salt and mutton /chicken. Saute till oil seperates from the masala. Add 1/2 cup water and cover and cook till meat / chicken is almost tender. Approximately 80%. Remove meat/ chicken pieces and set aside. Reserve the gravy..
- Heat ghee in a tawa. Add the cloves and cardamom and saute. Now add the meat/ chicken and saute on high flame for 5 minutes. Now add the chopped onions and potatoes and mix well. Add the gravy from the prepared meat/ chicken little by little. Mix well. Add garam masala, pav bhaji masala and lemon juice and mix well. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and slit green chillies. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tawa gosht chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!